Powered By Blogger

14 gennaio 2014

Riccardo Tisci x Nike


The creative director of Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci, has revealed that he has collaborated with sportswear giant Nike on a collection that will launch this spring.
Details of what the line will consist of haven’t been revealed, only that it will be called Nike RT. However, Tisci did Instagram a picture of himself wearing a black sweater with a Nike swoosh, his initials R.T. and a star, as a hint at what to expect.
“For me, Nike represents a lot: my childhood, America,” the Italian designer told Style.com. “In Europe, America is the flag, McDonald’s, Marlboro, and Nike, for a kid it’s very important.”
Tisci added: "When I got the call, it sounded so strong, so perfect for my DNA. It's a big honour for me, especially because they're always working with sports people.”
“We were impressed by his vision,” Ian Ginoza, Nike’s global footwear director, told Style.com. “I personally wear some of the t-shirts; that’s something that Riccardo does well, blurring the lines with street fashion.”


Image: Instagram

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento